USE OF SITE
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- You agree to use the site for lawful purposes only, and access the site solely for your own personal use. You must not use any content of the site for any commercial or illegal purpose.
- Your use of the site should in no way infringe, restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party.
- You agree not to import or transfer to this site, either directly or indirectly, any information or content which is or may be inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, obscene or offensive, in breach of intellectual property right or damaging to the software or performance of this site.
SITE CONTENT AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
Alex R takes every care to ensure all information that is provided on this site is correct and up–to-date. This includes:
- product descriptions and specifications
- pricing and delivery charges (please refer to individual product delivery section for further information.)
- the use of photographic images to show accurate product detail and colour. Please note, every care is taken to ensure that the description and specification of products are correct at the time of going to press. However, due to the handmade nature of each product, specifications and descriptions on this site are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description. Furthermore, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by software or computer system used by you, and of course the handmade nature of each product.
- Availability of stock. Please note, whilst every effort is made to maintain the accuracy of our information on available stock, on occasion discrepancies may occur. Should you place an order for an item displayed as available on our website, and in fact this item is out of stock, we will notify you as soon as possible.
We strive, to the fullest extent possible, to provide accurate and updated content on this website. Unfortunately, there may occasionally be price changes, sold out goods and other unintentional errors on our site. We reserve the right not to be liable for these errors or changes and neither Alex R, nor any employee or representative of Alex R, will be liable for damages arising from the use of this website or the products sold here. All content provided on the site is subject to change without prior notice.
Alex R intends to use its content to enhance and improve the shopping and purchasing experience on its website. In no way is the content used on our site intended to offend any of our visitors and/or customers. Any links we may provide to other websites are chosen exceptionally carefully to ensure the linked sites are appropriate and in line with our code for undertaking commercial activity. We will not however be responsible nor liable for your use of any other website which may access via links within our site. Alex R does not control these sites and is not responsible for their content.
This website and its content is copyright of Alex R – © Alex R 2015. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Alex R website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
You must acknowledge that all imagery, graphics, photography, designs, brand names and all other intellectual property will remain at Alex R.
The Glass Studio
68 Thurlestone Road
London SE27 0PD
UK VAT Registration Number 103 1224 86
TERMS OF SALE
In order to create a contract between you and us, please follow the simple steps taking you through the process of placing an order. To place an order for the selected product/s, select ‘Go to Checkout’, ‘Confirm Order details’ page, then ‘Confirm my Order’ In doing this you offer to buy the goods at the prices indicated as well as the relevant delivery charges.
We will send an automated order acknowledgment email to you, listing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is merely an acknowledgement of your order and not an acceptance or confirmation of your order by Alex R.
The acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when your order is ready for dispatch, unless we have notified you that we have not accepted your order or you have cancelled it. Once we have accepted your order it becomes a binding contract, subject to your rights of cancellation. Non-acceptance of an order by us will occur in circumstances whereby we identify a pricing or product description error; the ordered product is out of stock or unavailable; or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. We reserve the right to cancel your order without liability. In such circumstances we shall let you know as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from the site at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content, therefore, prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.